- 2-piece D rings at center
- Breathable fabric for comfort
- High-quality sheepskin that will last through seasonal use
- Sheepskin is a natural insulating fabric that draws in moisture, keeping body temperature stable
- Stainless steel roller buckles
Horze Harleigh Sheepskin All Purpose Girth Contoured girth is perfect for relieving pressure.
This girth fully lined with natural Sherpa fur is a nice option for horses with sensitive skin and aversion to the girth. The shell is created in quilted cotton with the shape designed to have the wider part at the center of the belly, this girth spreads the pressure to avoid discomfort. The 2-piece D-ring at center allows for attachments of your martingales, breastplates, and draw reins.